How to Soar High With Your Social Marketing
Bangalore: It may seem very simple and straightforward; creating an ad campaign on social media sites can promote your product easily. Yes, but the main challenge occurs when you need to select the appropriate method and the way to integrate them for gaining maximum impact at the least cost. How to attract consumers and gain maximum traffic on your product page is most important.
Every social marketing campaign includes some elements. Scott Lake, founder and CEO, Source Metrics wrote on fastcompany.com about these factors. They are-
1. Plan- Before starting any campaign, you should always set the goals, plan it and then start working on it. It helps to complete the work in an organized way. Focus on what goals you have set to generate sales lead, increase the sales, or get feedback on your products. In order to check how your campaign performed, just have a look at the metrics and analyze them closely.
2. Attract the audience- In order to keep the customers engaged or attracted towards your campaign, include things which they are interested to know, offer discounts, a simple online contest or a nice product video. This step will definitely help you gain success in your goal.
3. The landing page- It is the page where you ask your customers to sign up, download, register or purchase. When they click on a campaign link they get into this landing page from where you can get information about the visitor. A landing page can drive traffic to your social marketing campaign.
4. Launching the campaign- With an attractive looking landing page and an offer along with it, you can finally launch the campaign. Social marketing campaigns will be spread across several networks but mostly Twitter and Facebook will do the job.
5. The next step- After completing the launching campaign takes the next move carefully. Now that you have started getting leads make optimum use of them to enhance your sales target.
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.